For me, I really would like to improve my eating habits (less fast food and NO SODA! ...I realize that this may be a little optimistic for me, seeing as I love the soda...) And I'd also like to put that gym membership to some good use, even if it is just lifting weights a few times a week. I've been pretty good lately about walking the dogs for a few miles at night, but also have many many days where I get home and am too lazy/tired to do it. One of my main goals would be to get my body back in pre-back-injury-and-surgery state. Can it be done?? Stay tuned to find out!
After the grueling years of our doctoral education, it's time to leave the late nights of writing behind and focus on our overall wellness. We aim to share our stories of getting back in the game of health, by writing about increasing our physical activity and focusing on healthy/mindful eating. Though not a competition, we hope to offer each other support as we take on this new challenge from different places. In the famous words of Wayne and Garth, "Game Onnnnn."
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Lets get the ball rolling!
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIFF!! What better day for me to kick this off? I, like Tiffany, need to focus a little better on living a healthier lifestyle. This is our attempt to support and encourage each other to make the time and the effort... And hopefully, this will chronicle our journey and progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment